The YouScience Profile®
The YouScience Profile, patent pending, is the first and only online assessment service that combines scientifically-valid aptitudes, interests and career options so that your student may make an informed decision about education and careers. The YouScience Profile will reveal your student’s true strengths, ideal majors, and best career choices.
Simply put, this assessment process may help your student to graduate from college more quickly! If students can start college having chosen a career where they are confident their needs will be met, interests embraced and stresses avoided, parents are certain to save thousands upon thousands in tuition.
Your student will embark on an amazing journey of self-discovery. You’ll learn about how your student thinks, processes information and areas in which s/he naturally excels. This is the first step on your path to answering questions that haunt students everywhere: “What should I major in?”, “What would I succeed in?”, “What do I want to do?”
Your student takes an online assessment in the comfort of your own home or other suitable environment. The online, scientific program leads students through a series of assessments and interest questions, designed to determine their results in the 14 key aptitudes utilized in the working world. The results include a review of the student’s strengths, suggested environments where s/he will succeed, detailed information on possible careers that match those skills and interests, majors that map to those careers, and much more.
Once completed, our facilitator will schedule a meeting with you and your student to review and interpret the comprehensive results in an informal feedback session. The YouScience Profile contains a wealth of information; you will have access to the portal to do continued exploration on suitable careers and majors for your student.
What Does It Cost?
The cost for The YouScience Profile and personalized session to analyze the results is $195.
How Do I Sign Up?
Simply send us an email with your interest; we will contact you to enroll.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Achieve satisfaction in your work
- Identify career options consistent with your interests
- Choose appropriate education and training relevant to your interests
- Maintain balance between your work and leisure activities
- Understand aspects of your personality most closely associated with your interests
- Determine your preferred learning environments
- Learn about your preferences for leadership, risk taking, and teamwork
- Use interests in shaping your career direction
- Decide on a focus for the future
- Direct your own career exploration at various stages in your life